We detail below a list of Online Resources that we have found to be useful to students.
- Scooter: the Harden Library Catalogue
- Borrow Books is a library loans service enabling a search of the online catalogues and websites of Irish public libraries and Inter-Library loan requests
- Scoilnet is designed to support the Irish curriculum, teachers and students. It has interactive aspects and has useful quizzes for revision.
- Ask about Ireland features information, rare images and documents from Irish public libraries. This website now includes information on environmental issues
- Irish Government - This Government of Ireland site provides information on the Irish state.
- National Archives - The National Archives holds a wide variety of records relevant to Irish geneaology and local history. The 1901 and 1911 census for the 32 counties are available here.
- A Decade of Centenaries - Dedicated to the programme of commemorations relating to the significant events in Irish history that took place between 1912 and 1922
- American Memory is a multimedia web site of historical documents, photographs, sound recordings, books, pamphlets, maps, and other resources from the Library of Congress.
- Cork Multitext - Project Cork Multitext provides resources to students of modern Irish History.
- History Ireland Magazine - History Ireland magazine is now available to search online. Log in details are available from the librarians.
- The Irish Times - the text and digital archive of the Irish Times are available online. The digital archive is only available via the school's IP address.
- Nations Online has information on countries worldwide and useful links to government agencies and cultural aspects.
- Sustainable Ireland ia a very useful general information site on alternative energy in Ireland.