All Admission pages being updated regularly during the summer due to Covid-19 & new Admissions Policy.
The Admissions Office is still open daily although we are mostly working remotely so please email email@example.com. We are unable to check phone messages remotely so please email if you require a call back.
The new term is still scheduled to begin with classes on August 31st. Induction times for Form 1 and mid-stream students are yet to be confirmed.
New Admissions Policy 2020
Please see the Applications Process page for more information on your existing application and how to apply in the future.
Incoming Form 1 and mid-stream students 2020
Form 1 2021 information:
- Offers will be made in November 2020 for Form 1 2021 according to the new Admissions Policy Sep 2020. Selection criteria for applications received pre-Feb 1st 2020 remains the same so existing students on the waiting list will be considered as before.
- Offers for 2021 will be issued in November 2020 after the October application window for new applications has taken place.
- No new day place applications for 2021 can be accepted after Feb 1, 2020 until the application window opens on October 1, 2020 for 3 weeks.
- Boarder applications can be received up to 2 years in advance of enrollment, so the application window for boarding is still open for 2021.
- Taster Sleepover March 27th Cancelled
- Open Day May 1st Cancelled and will take place virtually in September
- A new Admissions Policy must come into effect on September 1, 2020, according to the Education Act.
- After a consultation process this will be published on the website in the summer.
For international enquiries, please click here.
Síle Jio - Marketing & Admissions Manager
Michelle Foley - Marketing & Admissions Administrator
- Updated Fees for 2020/21
- Admissions Policy
- Boarding Life at KH_2019.pdf
- A day in the life at KH.pdf
- Academic Achievements 2018 V2.pdf
- Extra-Curricular timetable plus sample menu Sep 2019.pdf
- Extra-Curricular Activities Pack with forms for 2019
- International Student Handbook.pdf