New Admissions Policy 2020
Our new Admissions Policy took effect from September 1st, 2020. New applications for Form 1 2021 can only be accepted commencing October 1st-22nd, 2020. EMAIL KHADMISSIONS@THEKINGSHOSPITAL.IE on how to apply as a late applicant if you have not already registered.
2020 Form 1 Offers
Our Form 1 offers of 80 day places and 40 boarding places will be posted and applicants alerted by email on Monday November 9th, 2020.
Our 2020 Virutal Open Day
You can take a virtual tour of our school and hear from our School Leaders and students on what makes our school so special and a true community, here - http://www.kingshospitalopenday.com/
2021 Enrolment - October Application Window
Our new Registration Form is now available for enrolment year 2021, if you have not already enrolled pre-Feburary 1st, 2020. Please email email@example.com to receive the link to the online form, for instructions on how to pay the €75 registration fee, email a copy of the child's birth certificate and provide a certificate of religious affiliation, if applicable. We can now only accept registration forms within a 3 week window from October 1st to 22nd so please do not submit your forms until October 1st at the earliest.
2021 Enrolment - Registration forms already submitted
We are already in contact with all families that have submitted registration forms for 2021 prior to February 1st, 2020. Those families do not need to reapply in the October Application Window. If you have not received any correspondence from us this year please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out why.
New Admissions Policy 2020
Admissions Notice September 1, 2020
Please see our Admissions Notice for information on when to apply for Form1 2021 and offer dates.
Please see the Applications Process page for more information on your existing application and how to apply in the future.
- Offers will be made according to the new Admissions Policy Sep 2020 above beginning November 9th, 2020. Selection criteria for applications received pre-Feb 1st 2020 remains the same so existing students on the waiting list will be considered as before.
- Offers for 2021 will be issued after the October application window for new applications has taken place, November 9th, 2020.
- No new day place applications for 2021 can be accepted after Feb 1, 2020 until the application window opens on October 1, 2020 for 3 weeks.
- Boarder applications can be received up to 2 years in advance of enrollment, so the application window for boarding is still open for 2021.
- Taster Sleepover March 27th Cancelled
- Open Day May 1st Cancelled and will take place virtually in September/October
- A new Admissions Policy must come into effect on September 1, 2020, according to the Education Act.
For international enquiries, please click here.
Síle Jio - Marketing & Admissions Manager
Michelle Foley - Marketing & Admissions Administrator
- Updated Fees for 2020/21
- Admissions Policy
- Boarding Life at KH_2019.pdf
- A day in the life at KH.pdf
- Academic Achievements 2018 V2.pdf
- Extra-Curricular timetable plus sample menu Sep 2019.pdf
- Extra-Curricular Activities Pack with forms for 2019
- International Student Handbook.pdf