The King’s Hospital Parents Association (KHPA) is very active in supporting the students, their parents and the school throughout the year, through events and fundraising. The headmaster attends the KHPA committee meetings. The feedback and input from the association is invaluable to the school.
A committee is elected each year at the association's AGM, and a chairperson, secretary and treasurer are elected every three years from the committee members. Click here for newly elected 2018 Committee.
The KHPA meets about every six weeks, and divides up responsibility for the many events that they run. Being a member of the parent body is a great way of getting involved in these events and to meet other parents, which might not happen too often in secondary school. Additional volunteers are always welcome!
The KHPA is a member of the NPCPP and COMPASS. Click here for a link to the recent NPCPP 'Newsblast', which compiles some interesting news items on education.
- KHPA Constitution
- KHPA Committee Members 2018
- KHPA AGM Minutes 2018
- KHPA Parent Contact Detail Form
- COMPASS SECRETARY REPORT 2018-2019
- COMPASS AGM AGENDA 2019
- KHPA AGM 17th September , 2019 @19:30
- Ladies Lunch: Friday, 4th October, 2019, 1pm - Tickets on Eventbrite
- Parent talk - Oct 1st 2019 @19:30 WWH Dr Siobhan O'Higgins 'Smart Consent' KHPA Parent Talk.pdf